Thursday, September 28, 2017

2017 Gone in a Flash

It seems that this year is just flying buy. I have been very busy sewing, home renovations are being done, and ended up having heart surgery. Whew ... Now it is National Sewing Month and I haven't sewn much but have been doing a lot reading, Facebook group management, and resting to heal. I'll try to give y'all a little update on my sewing ... Worked on Easter dresses for underprivileged children at an inner city school ...




In April, I made some new ponte knit pants using Judy Kessinger's Master Pant Pattern ... Not the most flattering picture but black pants don't always show up very well in photos ...

 
In May, I took a 3 day Sue Green Baker course at Sew Carefree in Jackson, TN. Our instructor, Patsy Shields, was hoot. I won the crown for the most errors. Had a wonderful time and bought some accessories and supplies.
 
 
In June, I had heart surgery to replace my defibrillator that had worn out. I had been having dizzy spells as well as black outs. When I blacked out at my neighbor's home, it was time to do something besides adjust meds. Surgery was a success but the recovery has been very, very slow. No longer can I drive so I have to depend on hubby to drive me to all of my activities.
 
In September, our ASG chapter was represented at the Delta Fair & Music Festival. Here is our display area where we demonstrated using different machines and techniques. We've gained some new ASG members for our efforts.
 
I was so thrilled to get some gifts in the mail ... From my friend in Slidell, LA, I got this package of Madeira rayon thread.

Then this week, I got this from Judy Kessinger and Julie Witham ... I am so very happy as this will help me improve on my sewing skills ...

 
 
Happy Sewing Everyone!!!
 
 

2 comments:

anosh said...

فني تركيب اثاث ايكيا بالرياض
شركة تركيب اثاث ايكيا بالرياض
عامل تركيب ستائر بالرياض
شركة تركيب ستائر بالرياض
شركة تركيب خشب باركية بالرياض
تركيب باركية
تركيب غرفة نوم بالرياض
تركيب غرف ايكيا بالرياض
شركة تركيب عفش بالرياض
شركة تركيب اثاث بالرياض
ارخص نجار بالرياض
افضل نجار بالرياض
انتشرت في الآونة الأخيرة الكثير من المدعين في مجال الخدمات وبخاصة تركيب الأثاث ويتضح في نهاية الأمر أنهم مجموعة من الهواة ويظهر ذلك في طريقة عملهم الغير محترفة وما يسببوه من أضرار بالغة علي الأثاث لذا تنصح شركة تركيب اثاث ايكيا بالرياض بالحرص في اختيار الشركات فتعتبر شركة تركيب اثاث ايكيا بالرياض من الشركات الرائدة في مجال الأثاث فهم يتعاملون مع كافة أنواع الأثاث وبخاصة الأثاث الأيكيا بشكل احترافي وبكفاءة عالية
وتتعامل الشركة مع طاقم عمل مدرب علي أعلي مستوي وخبير في تركيب كافة أنواع الأثاث عامة وأثاث أيكيا بصفه خاصة كما يخضع طاقم العمل للكثير من الدورات التدريبية الدورية التي تقوم بها الشركة لتحسين أدائه وتطويره
كما تستخدم الشركة أحدث الأجهزة والمعدات الخاصة بتركيب أثاث ايكيا وبأعلى التقنيات كما تقدم الشركة أسعار لا تقبل المنافسة لذا فهي تناسب جميع الفئات والطبقات وقامت شركة تركيب اثاث الأيكيا بالرياض بتفعيلة خاصية خدمة العملاء للرد علي كافة استفسارات عملائها الكرام

seocom said...


شركة مكافحة النمل الابيض بالمدينة المنورة
شركة مكافحة البق بالمدينة المنورة
شركة مكافحة فئران بالمدينة المنورة
شركة مكافحة صراصير بالمدينة المنورة
شركة عزل بالمدينة المنورة
شركة عزل أسطح بالمدينة المنورة
شركة عزل خزانات بالمدينة المنورة
شركة تنظيف خزانات بالمدينة المنورة

شركة كشف تسربات المياه بالمدينة المنورة
شركة تركيب طارد الحمام بالمدينة المنورة