Saturday, November 29, 2008

Advent Project Completed




The Advent project is completed and turned in to the church. It was a challenge because I scanned and copied a photo from a needlepoint book. I worked without instructions and a pattern. I'm very pleased with the finished product. I really felt honored to be asked to do this project. Here is a photo of the altar cloth taken today. Plus here is one of the three clerical stoles I made modeled by my DH. Now, I can get to my Christmas sewing. Found out also today that a devotional I wrote was published in our Advent book. I am really blessed.

3 comments:

Beth H said...

Those look very pretty, Marty!

Lori said...

Very pretty, Marty.

MJ said...

Great work, Marty. Sue B from Vintage Kenmores using my granddaughter's blog account...